Rubber tiles are ground flooring products used on many multi-purpose areas providing safety for falling, which were produced by recycled rubber granules. They can be used on walking and running paths, paddocks, hospital grounds, fitness and gymnastic grounds besides kinder gardens and playgrounds. Rubber tiles we have produced have no negative effects on health and their non-carcinogenic property was certificated.
Where to use rubber flooring tiles?
- Kinder gardens and playgrounds
- Running and walking paths
- Sports halls and entertainment facilities
- Schools and universities
- Paddocks, horse hospitals and stables
- Fitness and gymnastic grounds
- Animal shelters
- Hospitals, dispensary and rehabilitation centers
- Grounds and walls of shooting ranges