For the application of rubber tiles laid on sand, there is no need for asphalt or concrete ground. Rubber tiles are placed on zero-number-sand which was leveled and flattened without any binder or adhesive. The biggest advantage of this product is its demounted property which means that rubber tiles can be replaced and applied on a different ground on-demand. In addition, rubber tile application is not affected by seasonal changes; rubber tiles can be applied in both wet and dry seasons. During transport, replace or montage operations, loss of products is out of question.
Why Rubber Flooring Tiles Laid on Sand?
- Easy montage
- Appropriate for installing in every season
- Resistant against seasonal changes
- Rapid ground dewatering
- Shock absorber
- Resistant against UV
- 100% Environmentally friendly
- Resistant to abrasion and wear-and- tear
- No product loss in replacing or relocating